Thursday, January 17, 2013

11 and 13 progress



Hey guys, here's my progress for the story moments for 11 and 13.  Top is 11, middle is 13, bottom is the two combined.

I knocked the couch color back more and de-yellowed the right wall a bit.  Let me know what you think!

Annlyn and Polly:  Are you guys done making the textures for the wallpaper?  If so, I'm ready to pop it on my wall!

Leann

PS:  I'm thinking for my next board, I was going to pass on 23 since it is the same shot as Polly's. (Then, if you have time and want it, Polly, you can have it!) Instead, I was thinking about doing one for one of Mike's new boards?  With her death flashback?  If that's a problem, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leann,
    Polly and I are meeting up tonight to finish the textures for the walls. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete