Monday, January 14, 2013

Story Update


Hey Group,

Sorry for the delay. Things got away from me last week, and even though I have a handful of excuses, in the end they're just excuses.

Anyway, here's an update on my work.

Things to note:

1. These aren't final. Especially when it comes to the drawings, I'll be taking photos, collecting reference, and making sure poses are all they can be. I have A LOT of reference to take, and you'd be a great help if you happen to be free to help me.

2. Lighting - I'll be adding some simple lighting to these. I'll be sure to check Annlyn's color script while doing this. I think it will really add to the mood of the boards.

3. You'll notice that some shots have been taken out because they've proven to be redundant, and that other shots have been added in. Don't be alarmed though. For the reel we won't be showing the entirety of the boards anyway, so there's room to still showcase the shots you picked and turned in to story moments. After all, the work speaks for itself and still adds to the project even if it isn't in the boards.

After many attempts, Blogger keeps messing up the order of my boards... I hope you don't mind but I'm going to post them to the server instead.

Go to Week 13 > Group 2 > Story *Updated* > 1/14 and they'll be there for you!

I look forward to hearing your feedback! Thank you!

Mike

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, finally logged on and looked at them. I like the little addition of her remembering how she died, because it shows more how much Norm cared for her.

    I noticed that the boards of her going down the stairs have been taken out. Will this affect the story moments I'm working on?

    ReplyDelete